The law firm Blakemore, Meeker, & Bowler Co., L.P.A. has represented individuals, families and businesses in a full range of legal matters since 1969. We believe our greatest strength is our commitment to clients- through effective communication, honest advice, and accessibility.
If you are facing a legal issue, our lawyers are ready to help. For a FREE CONSULTATION, contact us online, or call us toll free 800-451-OHIO(6446)
BMB Areas of Practice
At Blakemore, Meeker, & Bowler, we focus or providing clients with a wide range of legal services, including the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - We provide experienced legal advocacy for people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. We strive to obtain maximum compensation for your injuries, lost wages, future medical bills, and pain and suffering.
- Commercial Trucking Accidents - Following a truck accident, it is important that all available evidence is gathered. The longer the time between the accident and contacting an attorney, the greater the likelihood the evidence will disappear.
- Motorcycle Accidents - Motorcycle accident rates keep rising in Ohio and our lawyers provide solid representation to those injured in bike crashes caused by another person's negligence.
- Wrongful Death - We provide communicative and responsive representation to people who have lost a family member through the negligence of another or entirety.
- Product Liability - Consumers use and rely upon products with the reasonable expectation these products will work and be safe. Our firm represents people who are harmed by defectively designed and manufactured products.
- Unsafe Premises - We represent people who are injured in unsafe premises in accidents such as slip and falls, dog bites, and physical assaults.
- Workplace Intentional Torts - We represent workers from various occupations that have been hurt on the job. These claims can be complex because it must be shown that the employer knew of the dangerous condition. Our firm is highly skilled at addressing this complicated issue.
- Medical Malpractice - We discuss with clients the advisability of bring a medical malpractice lawsuit. We are experienced in analyzing claims and working with medical specialists to determine if medical negligence was a factor in your injury.
- Nursing Home Neglect - We provide compassionate representation to those who have experienced nursing home abuse or neglect. We work closely with family members to keep their loved ones safe, while holding nursing homes accountable for their actions.
- DUI / OVI - Penalties for drunk driving are becoming increasingly harsh and can have an impact on your personal and financial situation. Our firm offers experienced criminal defense to those who are facing DUI arrest.
- Traffic Violations - Convictions for moving violations can accumulate points on an individuals driver's license. These points can result in the suspension of an individual's driver's license. We provide defense to people who have received various kinds of moving violation charges.
- Drug Offenses - We offer assertive and vigorous defense to individuals who have been charged with drug crimes related to cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription medications, and others.
- Misdemeanor Criminal Offenses - We provide defense to individuals who have been charged with misdemeanor crimes, including traffic violations, DUI, driving under suspension, domestic violence, assault, underage consumption of alcohol, and more.
- Felony Criminal Defense - Our lawyers provide aggressive representation to individuals charged with felonies, including drug trafficking, robbery, murder, and others.
- Business Law - Our firm routinely advises small and medium-sized business in several area of business law. This includes business formation, ongoing business matters, and litigation.